The ZEON 10-S Platinum is built for those who push the limits-with double the durability, 20% faster line speed, and extreme IP68-rated waterproofing. The Advanced Wireless Remote controls not only the winch, but also the clutch and other accessories. With a 10,000 lb. pulling capacity, high-performance motor package, and Spydura® Synthetic Rope, you’ll be equipped to go places others only dream about.
- Rated line pull of 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line
- Comes with 100′ of 3/8″ (30m of 9.52mm) Spydura synthetic rope with a matte aluminum hawse fairlead.
- Remote Controlled Clutch is engaged and disengaged with the Advanced Wireless Remote. The remote controls winch-in, winch-out, and freespool operations. The manual clutch has been eliminated. No more re-engaging a manual clutch, with frozen fingers while standing in the mud.
- The Advanced Wireless Remote gives you total control in the palm of your hand, allowing you to control the winch and up to two accessories. This sophisticated, advanced remote provides operator feedback on vehicle battery charge and winch motor temperature, controls operation of the winch clutch, and more. Includes USB charging cable and car charger adapter.
- All-new high-speed motor, stronger gears, and heat-treated ring gear deliver 20% faster line speed, best-in-class efficiency, and our highest durability rating.
- Durable aluminum structure with flat black powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners delivers durability and maximum corrosion resistance-exceeding 400 hours of salt-spray testing.
- Large diameter alloy winch drum with steel sleeve is strong, light weight, reduces rope wear, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards–the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup.
- Automatic mechanical cone brake offers excellent control while winching.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately). The new-style control pack with contactor and advanced controls gives you extreme reliability and weather resistance
Part number: 92815
Rated line pull: 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line
Motor:12V DC series wound
Electrical controls: Contactor
Remote Control: Advanced Wireless
Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
Gear ratio: 162:1
Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
Drum Diameter/Length: 3.15″/9.0″ (80mm/229mm)
Rope: 3/8″ x 100′ (9.52mm x 30m) Spydura synthetic
Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72″ (1.83m)
Finish: Satin-black powder coat
Warranty: Limited lifetime