GENRIGHT Roll Cage for 2007-2018 JKU 4 Door JEEP
Call for Pricing 519-451-6076
This laser cut and puzzled Roll Cage Kit (un-welded) from GenRight Off Road for the Jeep Wrangler JKU (2007-2018).
We use the latest Laser Cutting and CNC Tube Bending technology to build this cage from heavy duty 2″ diameter DOM tubing and features solid 8-point mounting for maximum protection (unlike any other cage on the market).
This is the best most protective, complete replacement, weld-in (not bolt in) cage available making it the safest cage on the market for a Jeep Wrangler JKU.
All the tubes are cut to length and notched to fit together like a “puzzle.” You just need a (MIG or TIG) welder to put it all together.
- Made from 2″ diameter heavy duty x .120″ wall D.O.M. (Drawn Over Mandrel) seamless tubing..
- Laser Cut and notched CNC bent tubes, with additional keying for fool-proof assembly and a precision fit.
- Solid 8-point mounting for maximum safety by adding an additional pillar behind rear seats to protect passengers .
- Designed for maximum visibility with an ultra low profile dash bar.
- Only minor trimming of plastic dash end caps is needed and is not visible when cage is installed.
- Front doors do not rub the sides of the dash after cage is installed (like other cage kits).
- Fits under both, factory hard and soft tops.
- Can be used with metal (full or half) doors or soft doors.
- Pre-welded heavy duty cage to tub mounting brackets are laser cut and formed.
- Each tube has the part number laser etched into it, so there are no mistakes.
- Includes bracket mounting kit to accept all the factory seat belts.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware (Grade 8)
- Includes very detailed step by step installation instructions.
- This kit was designed to be used with all the options (X-bar and V-bar). We strongly urge you to install these bars for the cage to provide it’s best protection.
- This kit is sold un-welded, requiring welding by the end user in the vehicle.
- This kit requires complete removal of the stock roll bar (and most of the interior for install).
- After welding the cage, the cage can be removed for powder coating.
- It is possible to re-fit most of the stock interior plastic (including the sound bar), but it will take some work to trim the plastic nicely.
- Some trimming of the rear door panel (on factory hard doors) will be necessary to clear B-pillar tubes.
- Adding a roll cage to a Jeep is not a guarantee of safety. However, this is a substantial upgrade from the factory cage.
- We also offer a A-pillar upgrade (GRC-8005) to be used with our aluminum Dash upgrade (DSH-8030)
- We offer an adapter bracket kit to run a Bestop TrekTop (GRC-8065) too.